Low Cost DSCSA Serialization Tracking Solutions
Secure Rx Systems specializes in assisting its clients implement low cost materials tracking and traceability systems to meet FDA requirements based on its Secure Rx software platform.
This now includes assisting its clients to meet the Drug Supply Chain Safety Act serialization requirements including:
* Tracking Serial Numbers for each instance of each product
* Printing DSCSA compliant labels to go on bottles, packs, and cartons
* Printing GS1 compliant labels for boxes and pallets into which pharmaceuticals are packed.
* Tracking which serial numbered products are packed into which box and/or pallet and which customer they are shipped to.
* Assisting its clients with supply chain data integration requirements including sending ASN data by EDI and submitting EPCIS data to on-line repositories.
* Receiving product containers with DSCSA barcodes and tracking which serialized bottles, packs, or cartons they went into.
Secure Rx Systems’ clients have included food, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers and distributors, all of whom are required to comply with various FDA mandates for materials tracking and traceability.
DOWNLOAD PENALTIES DSCSA
Secure Rx Systems implements customized solutions for its clients based on the Secure Rx software platform, which is CFR 21 Part 11 compliant and can be validated for use in FDA regulated cGMP applications. This affordable software platform provides over 90% of the code needed for any specific application working “out-of-the-box”. Secure Rx Systems can then quickly customize this software platform to meet the specific needs of each client.
If you need assistance with implementing a DSCSA serialization or other FDA regulated materials tracking or traceability solution, please call to schedule a free on-line consultation with one of our experts or select the [Contact Us] button below.
More info lightning slots.